So I'm sitting in bed trying to go to sleep when I realized I forgot to put these up like I said I would. Here's some of my favorite explorations so far. The Estefan one and the one shaped like a pipe make me giggle every time I look at them. ANYway, it's late, and I'm going back to bed before I start rambling. More.
love how a-symmetrical that one at the bottom is. very fun.
ReplyDeleteThis is all great exploration, especially those mirrors! The Estefan mirror idea is ridiculous and by ridiculous I mean AMAZING! Could you do a few more variations (more polished) of that one?
ReplyDeleteThe railing is fun too! I like this thought that there would be little Estefan's all over in the salon. What you have is great. Keep going!
Will do! I've definitely had fun playing with that idea so I'm glad you like it! I have a couple variations of actual line drawings on it, so I'll work on some more and have those up by tonight's deadline.
ReplyDelete