in light of sam's great stuff, i dunno if you still want estefan designs...but i just saw jeff's comment on my last and got excited. couldn't help myself. i could polish it but i'm aiming for bedtime before 3am this time :]
Nice job simplifying the shapes on this one. It's also a cleaner take... as in you have cleared away a lot of the frills from previous designs and that's working quite well. I have some critique, but I think it would be much better in a draw-over. I'll get that to you tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay!
Nice job simplifying the shapes on this one. It's also a cleaner take... as in you have cleared away a lot of the frills from previous designs and that's working quite well. I have some critique, but I think it would be much better in a draw-over. I'll get that to you tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay!
ReplyDelete