you know...this is EXACTLY what i picture when i think of Estefan.
This is Beautiful. I shed a tear.
When I emailed you to tell you I had drawn some ladies, I didn't know you had done this. Suddenly my bald ladies aren't as fun anymore.I think with some slight modifications, this could be the receptionist.
I did this a long time ago... but it never saw the light of day. It made me chuckle when I saw it again... thus the ridiculous post.
you know...this is EXACTLY what i picture when i think of Estefan.
ReplyDeleteThis is Beautiful. I shed a tear.
ReplyDeleteWhen I emailed you to tell you I had drawn some ladies, I didn't know you had done this. Suddenly my bald ladies aren't as fun anymore.
ReplyDeleteI think with some slight modifications, this could be the receptionist.
I did this a long time ago... but it never saw the light of day. It made me chuckle when I saw it again... thus the ridiculous post.
ReplyDelete