Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shape

A rough pass at the Bald lady, mostly focusing on shape, and repeating the shape in the design.



I like the idea of the Bald lady having some elegance, like a movie star that's past her prime. She still has the mindset of the glamorous star she once was, even though she's become rather dumpy. She's proud, and bit of a snob. Very confident. I'm not sure how story is viewing the Lady these days, but that's what I've been thinking.

Also, a few name suggestions:

Beatriz
Blanca
Inés
Ursula
Elena
Claudia
Carlota
Carmen
Galena
Iliana
Elsa
Mirabel
Rosa

1 comment:

  1. I agree! She should be an elegant woman still caught up in her starlet youth. Plus, I want to ENJOY looking at her, to the point that I want her to have her beautiful hair again. I don't want to be looking at jabba the hut - that's for another studio :)

    ReplyDelete