I don't see anything... What I mean is, there's no image. Can't wait to see it though.
Danielle, this interior may be a little too invisible and confuse the viewers. I would try and make it visible to the naked eye.
That's so weird, I could have sworn I saw the code before I posted it....sorry about that. You should be able to see it now. I'm working on some of my other ideas too, should have them up later hopefully.
I don't see anything... What I mean is, there's no image. Can't wait to see it though.
ReplyDeleteDanielle, this interior may be a little too invisible and confuse the viewers. I would try and make it visible to the naked eye.
ReplyDeleteThat's so weird, I could have sworn I saw the code before I posted it....sorry about that. You should be able to see it now. I'm working on some of my other ideas too, should have them up later hopefully.
ReplyDelete