

General thoughts for the designs are that they should have a more modern and chic feel to them. I designed some that I thought would mimick the Estefan character's design, and some that I thought were more squat and short.
As for colors, I'm not sure what the general color scheme for the salon will be, so these are pretty rough. I played around with vibrant reds, violets, and oranges. Ignore the blue on F, it isn't working.
Anyway, if I could have feedback on these designs and/or general direction I'd appreciate it. If I need to scrap these and start over, that'll be ok too.
Shelley, these are great! I love the extreme shape contrasts like "H". Really, "C" through "H" are pretty strong.
ReplyDeleteWe still don't know how our props will need to compliment the environment, but what you've got here is on the right track. Keep doing variations, and feel free to experiment with your other assignments as well.