Monday, January 24, 2011

Product Line, Curves De-Wonkified


This iteration is more upright, less quirky-curvy, but still has a lot of the diagonal motion throughout. I tried to maintain the overall shapes that were in the last iteration, but make them more nondescript so that they would blend into the environment better, or something like that. Scott and Jeff, I can make them even less curvy, ultra bland and symmetrical and stagnant and verti-horizontal... if you want :) It was hard for me to let go of the curves and stuff, but I can push the design further towards normal. B, C, G, and H seem the most normal right now, so if you wanted I could further normal-fy A, D, E, F if you'd like. Also, realistically they can be fully painted by Thursday (Tues/Wed are tough).

1 comment:

  1. I actually like these better. They don't look bland at all! Or too normal. I think these designs feel more balanced, while still maintaing the asymmetry.

    ReplyDelete