Saturday, January 22, 2011

Another Option for Estefan's Product Line

Charcoal seems like a good color to represent Estefan. Sleek but macho. The green could easily be replaced with another color.

The concept behind the shapes are that they have the same curvature as the Gaudi architecture, but have the same upward motion as Estefan's shape. The variation in shapes creates a more dynamic look instead of a static repetition of the same shape over and over. Also, I tried to keep things very asymmetrically wonky to try to give it some quirk and charm.

And I like the look of chalk. Just a thought.

4 comments:

  1. Lauren, these are excellent! What fun shapes! I'm not sure about the green yet... I wonder what it would look like with that yellow-gold you had before in place of the green?

    Love these so much. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sweet. I do think the green looks like these guys are aliens. But we nail the colors down and we can put it into production, I think. Cool cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One other thing. I do wish there wer a little more size variation. Maybe make one bottle taller and straighter and make the short one wider with a flatter shorter lid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I'm on it. Color and size variation.

    ReplyDelete