
Otherwise known as taking a bunch of ideas and throwing them all together. I loved the odd shape of Brittany's ceiling, though I thought I'd mess with the shape of the stage a bit. I still like the idea of having an upper viewing area with columns. There's a pic of the ones I'm referencing. This still needs a lot of tweaking. I'll work on painting up some rough values and sketching out a layout connecting this area to the waiting area, very much like the one Shane designed. I really liked the way the doors worked with the gaudi shapes/glass on that.
Speaking of, those random circles up top are intended to be sun lights.
As far as materials go I'm thinking more smooth stone, for the columns, and maybe a rougher texture for the back wall. The other walls in the lower section would probably more recent installments, as if Estefan gutted the lower half of this building for his salon area, so it's more of the straight edged modern. Then again I think it could work just as well with the original wall materials.
Hopefully that helps explain the weird ideas in my head, at least in part.
Also my perspective is horrible. Ignore it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment