Monday, January 10, 2011

Estefan Edit Critique Please

The one on the right is the one I want critiqued. It shows his proportions better. I also like the straight hair better than curly. Critique please

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see him from the front. I'm not sure how I feel about the short bangs in front with the long hair in back. I know you just did this to show his proportions but the way the arms connect and hand feels a little unnatural.

    I actually like the contrast that's made by the curly hair in the one on the left. I feel like it helps to draw the eye into that area of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff said he wanted unbelievably thin wrists. I think his hair definitely has room for exploration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Sam, I just noticed my typo. That phrase should say "the way the arms connect and 'hang'." What I meant was that since it's a pose to show proportion the arms don't hang naturally from the body. The wrists look fine.

    ReplyDelete